Follow these steps to make your orientation reservation.
Submit your Intent to Enroll via you.usc.edu. This must be completed before you can enroll. Deadlines to certify your enrollment vary by program, so check with your program for updates. Orientation is for committed students only, so you will not be able to sign-up until you commit to enrolling at USC.
Pay your Commitment Deposit, if required by your program. Several graduate programs at USC require certified students to pay a non-refundable commitment deposit to reserve their spot in the incoming class. This deposit is applied to your first-semester tuition charges. Your program will notify you of any required program deposits and the deadline to submit them.
Activate your USC NetID, which will allow you to log in to a variety of online tools and resources, including your university email account, the wireless network, myUSC and Blackboard. You will be able to activate your NetID within one to two business days after you submit the Intent to Enroll form.
Make your orientation reservation.
- Click on the appropriate sign-up link to go to the Orientation Events page.
- Log in to the Orientation Events page with your USC NetID and password. If you forgot your password, you will need to reset it.
- Select the orientation date you are interested in to begin your reservation.
- Follow all prompts to complete your reservation.
- Make sure you get all the way to the confirmation screen to ensure you complete your reservation. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email.