Welcome to our Orientation Program!
Graduate Summer Orientation includes one day of sessions that will introduce you to life at USC and ensure that you are ready for your first semester of graduate study.
- Experience USC first-hand by exploring the campus, enjoying our eateries, learning about our libraries, visiting the bookstore, and much more.
- Take care of business at our student service offices, including USCard, Financial Aid, Transportation, the Office of International Services, and much more.
- Meet your fellow new graduate students!
Incoming graduate students in the following should plan on attending the Graduate Summer Orientation in addition to orientation events offered by their degree departments:
- Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- School of Architecture
- Roski School of Art and Design
- Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
- School of Cinematic Arts
- Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Ostrow School of Dentistry, except Dentistry and Craniofacial Biology students
- School of Dramatic Arts
- Rossier School of Education
- Davis School of Gerontology
- Keck School of Medicine, except Doctor of Medicine students
- Thornton School of Music
- School of Pharmacy
- Price School of Public Policy
- Dworak-Peck School of Social Work
Students in the following will attend only orientation events specifically for their program of study:
- Leventhal School of Accounting
- Marshall School of Business
- Viterbi School of Engineering
- Gould School of Law
- Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Craniofacial Biology
- Doctor of Medicine
Students beginning in the summer term or students admitted to an online degree program do not need to attend Graduate Summer Orientation.