Ready to sign up? Follow these steps so to make your orientation reservation. Event reservations close by the dates listed on our website, but often will close earlier if the event reaches capacity. Make your reservation early if your schedule is limited.
Visit admission.usc.edu/status to complete the Enrollment Commitment form and submit your nonrefundable $300 deposit. Your deposit will be credited toward your tuition when you register for classes. You will not be able make an orientation reservation until your Enrollment Commitment is processed.
Activate your USC NetID, which will allow you to log in to a variety of online tools and resources, including your university email account, the wireless network, myUSC and Blackboard. You will be able to activate your NetID one to two business days after you submit your Enrollment Commitment is processed.
Check your USC email for your welcome email from the Office of Orientation Programs (five to seven days after submitting your Enrollment Commitment). You can now sign up for Orientation.
Make your orientation reservation.
- Click on the appropriate sign-up link to go to the Orientation Events page.
- Log in to the Orientation Events page with your USC NetID and password. If you forgot your password, you will need to reset it.
- Select the orientation date you are interested in to begin your reservation.
- Follow all prompts to complete your reservation.
- Guest or housing fees must be paid when making your reservation. Orientation Programs accepts only Visa or Mastercard.
- Make sure you get all the way to the confirmation screen to ensure you complete your reservation. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email. Confirmation emails are sent automatically when your reservation is processed.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email to your USC email address, contact the Office of Orientation programs immediately to confirm your reservation.